GLOA RENTER ARRANGEMENT FORM
1. Lot owners who rent their lot / house shall notify the GLOA office, and provide the renters’ contact information and start / stop dates of rental arrangement, and shall notify the office of any subsequent changes to the rental dates.
2. The lot owner or a GLOA staff member will complete the GLOA Renter Arrangement Form (See Page #2). The form shall be scanned and saved in the folder named “Renter Arrangement Forms” ( i.e. 2013 Renter Arrangement Forms) and the form below titled “lot # Renting Lots”
RENTER / BOAT INFORMATION:
1. Those renters wishing to have boating privileges must come into the GLOA office to complete a Boat Registration Form which shall also be approved each year by the lot owner. The renter must successfully complete GLOA’s boat safety instruction prior to being granted a “renter” color coded boat sticker, and given an overview of Grandview Lake rules including copies of applicable procedures including: Lake Use Regulations, Watercraft Registration and Regulations, Boat Operation, and Lake Rules Enforcement and Disciplinary Actions.
2. The GLOA office will keep the renter’s boat information in the master boat record hard copy files by Lot number.
3. The GLOA office shall provide the Safety Boat Staff with a complete listing of rented boats including lot numbers and a description of the boat registered to that lot. Any warnings or tickets issued to a renter’s boat by the Safety Boat Staff shall be sent to the renter and the Lot Owner.
4. Only one boat per lot may be registered to a renter. The lot owner must remove all his/her boats from the lake unless there is ownership of a second, third or fourth lot or the renter has made arrangements to rent the Lot Owner’s boat.
5. Red stickers instead of blue are used on a boat registered to a rented lot, even if that boat is owned by the Lot Owner.
6. Boat stickers can be placed on the windshield of a historic boat rather than on the back.